Sunday, January 18, 2009

Grid Status Sunday: Log-ins Intermittent

I don't want to use this blog space to report on grid status generally, but with our training session coming up on Tuesday, (and our Monday holiday) I wanted to let those of you trying to get in this weekend know that Second Life is experiencing technical difficulties. This may effect your ability to log in prior to our training session- I will email you directly if on Tuesday if we are still having problems logging in. If this ends up being the case, we will as a back-up meet in my Elluminate virtual office, and I will provide a link for you in the heads up email.

You can always check the current status of the grid when you're unsure if the problem is on your side or theirs at this link: http://status.secondlifegrid.net/

No comments: